While our Subscription Program's Frequently Asked Questions fully details how to manage your Onnit subscriptions, here's a quick read to help you make any needed edits to your upcoming subscription orders:
- Log into your Onnit.com account and head to Subscribe & Save from the account navigation menu.
- Locate the subscription in question, hit "Edit".
- From here, all editable fields will open to allow for customization.
- Every blank section in the image below is open for editing.
- Items in order: Here you can add new items to your existing subscription, adjust item quantity, and remove items
- Payment method: select any saved payment in your account or add a new one
- Delivery address: select any saved address or add a new delivery address
- Shipping carrier: Available carriers to choose from are FedEx or USPS (if domestic and/or applicable)
- Order Every: Select your order frequency, from every 15 days to every 90 days
- Last Ordered: Showing the last date a subscription order processed (not editable)
- Next Order: Shows the current, upcoming order date. This date can be moved to whenever the order is needed, within 6 months of the current date
Still needing a hand? Reach out! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call, or chat during available hours for assistance.